Wednesday 22 October 2014

NOTICE! NOTICE! NOTICE!

Verse for Today: Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.-Romans 12 vs 2 (MSG)

Hello BGBians,


Here are some new things will be added to this blog. First, every blog post will begin and end with a verse of the Scripture because, I believe in the power in the BIBLE, the WORD of GOD. I also know and I’m sure that all events recorded in it are no fable.

Secondly, there will be a ‘Now Reading’ posts from time to time. As the saying goes ‘Readers are Leaders’. Posting about the book I am reading makes me accountable to my readers and accountability will help me overcome procrastination and laziness.

Also, I will have the ‘Now Sewing’ post too. I am not just the “boring boring read-your-bible, pray-everyday, read-your-book lady”, I love fashion, Music (Gospel-any genre is good enough for me), DIY and i love to experiment with hair treats for my hair too. So posts will be coming from all of these sides of me.

All these and many more will be coming to you all soon!

Watch Out!


With love!
Bummiegherit!




Verse for Today: Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.-Romans 12 vs 2 (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment