Friday 19 July 2013

THE EARPIECE POUCH

Hello BGBians!


We all  Most of us love to listen to music on our phones and for someone like me I cannot afford not to listen to music while I wade through traffic when going to work or heading back home. Therefore apart from making sure I don't forget my phone I try as much as possible not to forget my ear bud/piece at home. But one thing I don't like is the fact that my earpiece tangles and I have to tug and tug before I could get it out of my bag then struggling to untangle it. Now i don't have to worry about all that again!

I was browsing through the internet and I stumbled on some blogs and websites with a solution. I read through their various write ups and downloaded the pattern and I created mine.

Here is it





I have been rocking my pouch since I made it and I don't have to bother about tangling and tugging. Would you rock this?

I bring out my earpiece with swagger now lol

P.S.: Don't mind my scaloping sewing o! ;)


XOXO

1 comment: