Wednesday 3 April 2013

CLUC... CLUC.... CLUC... CLUTCH

Hi Readers!

Been a long long while I've been here. Here is what I have been up to.

I learnt how to make clutch purses on my own.

My cobbler took me to Mushin where I will like to call the hub or headquarters for everything you can think of when it comes to making of shoes and bags.

Yes! I was so excited when I got there I bought everything 'buyable' with the little I had especially the accessories. I wish I could get everything I laid my eyes on that day because as I see them, ideas  of what to use each accessory for just pop into my head.

Ok here is what I made (Ghen ghen)

here i am rocking my purse



As the madam rockin my purse






SO people patronise me for customised purse *winks*

follow me on twitter @bummiegherit, mail- gheritconcept@gmail.com or call 08164858304

1 comment:

  1. what a great experience, more power to ur elbow.

    ReplyDelete